Supply chain sustainability is the management of environmental, social, and economic impacts and the encouragement of good governance practices, throughout the lifecycles of goods and services.
Rostelecom’s suppliers are spread across all Russian regions. The Company purchases goods and services online with information on all procurements available at the Unified Procurement Information System’s website, PJSC Rostelecom’s (website, and websites of electronic marketplaces.
We have been running an ambitious procurement improvement programme since 2013 aimed at:
- enhancing procurement transparency
- clear division of procurement responsibilities between business units
- streamlining procurement-related business processes
- enhancing the transparency of tendering procedures
- optimizing the Company’s costs.
Rostelecom’s procurement policy is guided by the principles of transparency and engaging as many participants as possible. As a result of our successful process redesign, the average number of bidders in a procurement procedure was increased to 3.3 in 2018.
PJSC Rostelecom’s Code of Supplier Business Ethics requires that all supplier contracts contain an anti-corruption clause.